Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sari Winner

Thanks to all who entered! We have one more give-a-way coming up and we are still selling coffee. We really appreciate all the fundraising help. I can't say that enough and saying it doesn't come close to showing you how moved we are. The generosity of friends and strangers has blown us away. The BBQ fundraiser on Abigail's birthday was incredibly successful. Thanks to all that made that happen. No, we are not fully funded yet or even all that close, but we are running out of time, ideas, and energy, lol. If you have any of those 3 and want to help, let me know!

We have a travel date too! I haven't posted here since getting that date last week, but our appointment is May 10th. This means that we will fly out May 7th. We bought tickets yesterday. That makes everything feel so real and close. I am so ready to go. Please be in prayer with us over this trip. Pray now that we are given a quick court date with a favorable judge. That feels like the last huge hurdle for us, and we are trying to cover the entire trip in prayer.

Don't forget! You can still order your own doll-sized sari and help the women of Pune, India at the same time! Details here.

And now, on to my winner! My sweet, sleepy Samuel helped out this morning.




Congrats Kathy! I will get this sari to you asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment