Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Got our letters!

Got our referral in hand! And we brought our passports this time-ha! Michael fortunately caught that they only gave us a letter for one as we walked out the door and we had to run back in to get the other. I'm so thankful he noticed that! This basically givea us permission to meet the kids.

Today was good. We took the metro in and walked and saw the sights. We visited a beautiful church and I bought a cheap scarf so I could go inside. We weren't allowed to take pictures inside, but wow. I don't even have words to describe the beauty of this cathedral. Then we walked to the adoption center and waited...and waited...We met several families there adopting from all over. After we finally got our referrals, we stopped and ate and hit the metro back to the apartment to rest for a minute. Michael is having so much fun ordering in a language we don't speak much of ;). And here we wait until about 9:30 my time when we will be picked up to head to the train station. We will arrive in our city at about 7:00 tomorrow. I will post again from there as soon as I'm able!

Pictures from today coming. I took pictures of all kinds of normal things just for you Kathy. Please keep praying for a fast court date!

1 comment:

  1. so so happy you have them in hand!!! Before you know it you will have met your KIDS!!!!! :)
    Cannot wait to see pics :)
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete