Friday, January 21, 2011

Updates

Still no home study...hopefully soon...sooo ready to send it off to immigration for the next step...

We are in the middle of several fundraisers. Keep up on the side. We are still selling coffee from Just Love Coffee and the most awesome adoption awareness t-shirts ever from Adoption Bug, as well as Thirty-One products.

I am giving away a set of homeschool books tomorrow.

We are now taking pre-orders (if you are local) for BBQ. The sign up is to the right here and you can submit it directly off my blog to order. 8th Deadly Sin BBQ is amazing. Pick up will be at our huge yard sale/concert/festival event on Feb. 26th.

AND, I got beads in today for Bead for Life! That party will be Jan 30th 2-4 for those that are local. If you are not local, or can't come that day, I am going to post pieces for sale here so you can order through my blog. They are all gorgeous--necklaces, bracelets, earrings--and there is a huge variety of color. You are helping 2 great causes when you purchase these pieces. I will be working on getting those on here tonight.

The couponing class (if you are local) is Feb. 20th. I have only a couple of spots left. Email if you want one.

Thanks for all your help in donating and helping us get the word out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment