Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Winner!

I want to say congrats to all of you!! I know that I only have one to give, but each of you has helped contribute to save a life. What better prize is there? I wish I had more than one to give to all of you. You all have been so incredibly generous donating to our adotopion fund!! Almost 100 people have donated over the past week and a half to our adoption fund. I can't tell you how much that means to us.

I think we will keep these numbers and draw for a second prize in the next week or so--as an extra thank you.

To make sure we were completely fair here, Michael used the random number generator at random.org from work. I had the list of numbers and names at home. He sent me the number the website drew and I matched to to the person assigned that number.

And the winner is...

Number 980309...



LINDA MORUSAN!!

Congrats Linda! Since you are not local, I will get this in the mail to you today! Merry Christmas!

2 comments: